The other night, I talked briefly about time with a friend. I know that it might have seemed a bit crazy when I said "everything has already happened".
It is a very strange and bizarre concept and it is quite difficult to explain.
However, I've listed below a range of different links to videos and articles about this concept.
I also mentioned a couple of banned TED Talks. Links to these are at the bottom of this list.
Now, you may ask, what does language, morphic resonance, ESP and Time have to do together??
They are all connected, and explained better than I can by a range of amazing academics (mostly physicists). These are not a bunch of "crazy" pseudo scientists delving into woo woo land. These are mostly verified academics, scientists and technicians who have questioned existing science dogma to research much of what we already intuitively know may be happening despite it's seeming contradiction with the mainstream narrative about time.
1. Fay Dowker: Past, Present and Future: The Science of Time (Fay Dowker did her PhD with Stephen Hawking)
2. Physics suggests that the future has already happened
3. The block universe theory, where time travel is possible but time passing is an illusion
4. New controversial theory: Past, present, future exist simultaneously
5. Why does time only move forwards?
6. TIME is not real - it is a human construct to help us differentiate between now and our perception of the past, an equally astonishing and baffling theory states
7. There are lots of interesting features in other languages, some of which English would really benefit from having: Time-independence, clusivity, absolute direction, and evidentiality
8. TED "Bans" the Science Delusion
9. Russell Targ’s Banned TEDTalk about Psychic Abilities
10. The ESP trainer developed under a NASA program by Russell Targ at Stanford Research Institute
11. Monroe Institute